Hi, Glad I found you all. I was looking for a place to share our experiences with our new puppy. Sicilia is now 5 mo. old. We call her Sici (pronounced Sissy). She is a blue brindle. You can see all her pictures starting from when we got her @ 8 weeks at http://picasaweb.google.com/willem.bermel/SiciliaAzzurra
-willem
[edit]
I realized after looking around that it is nice to see a picture right away instead of having to click a link... so here is one of Sicilia. (But do look at the others!)
(http://lh4.google.com/willem.bermel/R0Xk8GCqTRI/AAAAAAAAAP8/37FKY3L9Vi8/DSC08845%20-%20Copy.JPG?imgmax=576)
Nice pics. welcome to the forum.
what a beautiful girl
Hello! and welcome to the forum! ;D
Welcome aboard :)
welcome to the forum
Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy time here :D :D
Welcome to you and yours ;D
hello and welcome. Nice looking girl
hello and welcome have fun ;D ;)
A Big Hey and Welcome
Fred
Very very cute !!!
Hi! Welcome! :)