Hi, I am Kayley from Tennessee. I am the proud owner of a 14 month old Cane Corso named Phoebe. She is by far the greatest dog I have ever owned! ;D We have had Boxers, German Shepherds and terriers in the past, but this is a breed apart. Though this is our first Corso, I doubt it will be the last! I have enjoyed the forum so far, looks like there is lots of info. I will try to post some pictures of her later. Also, thanks to Stephanie for inviting me!
Welcome Kayley :)
Here (hopefully) are some recent pictures of Phoebe-
(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh264/KayleyR/PhoebesFirstDogShow53-.jpg)
(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh264/KayleyR/PhoebesFirstDogShow209-.jpg)
(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh264/KayleyR/IMG_158-.jpg)
(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh264/KayleyR/IMG_169-.jpg)
Welcome Kayley and Phoebe.Ã, Great pictures.
JoAnneÃ,Â
welcome to the forum
Welcome aboard. Nice Pics.
Welcome Kayley! I saw Pheobe pics together with Scirocco! She's a beatiful girl! :)
Hi Kayley!
Glad to see you here. :) Phoebe is such a sweet girl. Good luck with her this year. :)
Hello and welcome to tje fourm
Hi and welcome. She is a beautiful looking girl.
welcome :)
hello and welcome have fun ;) ;D
Hi! Welcome here! Nice pics! ;)
Hello and Welcome!
Nice girl you have!!
I love the last pic you posted of her...
Take Care!
~Laura
Hello and welcome. 8) Enjoy the forum.
welcome to the forum
Are you in West TN by any chance? We are in Memphis and would love for Sicilia to get to play with another Corso.
WB
Quote from: willember on December 24, 2007, 06:33:09 PM
Are you in West TN by any chance?Ã, We are in Memphis and would love for Sicilia to get to play with another Corso.
WB
Hello,
Kayley and I both are in Northeast TN in the Kingsport area. :)
Happy Holidays!
welcome and Merry Christmas
Welcome & enjoy
welcome to the forum!!! congratulation beautiful head of your Phoebe ciao Lucilla :D :D
Thanks to everyone for the greetings!