hello to everybody, my name is Lucilla. My friend Enrica (ronda75) talk me about this fantastic forum!
I live next to Florence in the beautiful Tuscany and i'm the proud owner of 18 months old Belize aka Cateno...I will share cateno pics soonest!
:)
:D :D Welcome on board!!!!!! Nice to see you here! ;D ;D
Welcome to tou and your beautifull Cateno!!
Welcome.
Welcome to forum......Please enjoy.
I live in Vicenza, Italy....
Eddie
Welcome, nice to see you here...
Roberto
welcome to the forum
Hello! Welcome :D
Hello and Welcome!
JoAnne
Ciao
Lovely to meet you !!
xx
benvenuta ;)
Welcome. have fun.
Hello and welcome...can't want to see pictures.
hello and welcome have fun ;D ;)
Hello and welcome to the forum! ;D
Hello and welcome!! ;)
welcome
Ciao Luci
che piacere trovarti qui ;)
A presto !!
Hello and welcome :)
Welcome & enjoy
benvenuta...
Welcome! :D
Welcome to the forum!
Hello! ;D
Welcome!!! :)
Enjoy and welcome ;)
Hello and Welcome
Hello & Welcome :)