Looking forward to learning and sharing corso's
Welcome on board.
Please give us your name. We like to know who we are talking to ;)
welcome to the forum
Sorry-My name is Becky and i'm with my boy Tico. Nice to meet you all.....
We'd love to hear about your good pooch. Who are his parents? How did you discover the CC?
Welcome aboard Becky, would that happen to be Baltico della Valle dei Lord ? :)
Hello Becky and welcome
hello and welcome!
Welcome Becky and Tico!!
Welcome to the forumÃ, :)
Welcome aboard Becky
Welcome to the forum. Nice to see you here. ;D
Josh, you have met her before. Rember. ;D ;D
Looks like you made it... ;DÃ, Welcome aboard.
Hello!
Nice to see you here! Special greetings for "our small Baltico" :D
:) Welcome, I'm sure you will enjoy time here!!
Howdy from Georgia and welcome aboard.
Quote from: Sarka on January 05, 2008, 08:32:17 AM
Hello!
Nice to see you here! Special greetings for "our small Baltico" :D
He's turned into a real charmmer :o
Welcome from Chicago
Welcome Becky, Tico, Rambo and family!
Thanks for all your help making the litter between Sapphire and Rambo happen. What a beautiful litter they are turning out to be! Feel free to come and visit if you are in the area - I still have two of the females and one of the males is now living in Long Island!
Krissy
Of course. Becky (& Darrel), as soon as I read the name, RAMBO, I put it together that we did in fact meet earlier this year, at that lush, green dog park. The mist was rolling in, and it was getting dark, and I felt really fortunate to meet so many Corsos and Corso-people all at one time. That was a good day!
Welcome! ;D
Hi and welcome aboard!
Hello! and Welcome to the forum...
Baltico and Rambo are nice additions to anyones Kennel.
Good luck with them!
Thank you everyone!
Welcome!!! :) Patti
Hello and Welcome. :)
Hi, I am from New Jersey too. I am wondering if there is a CC club here. ???
Hello! It was nice meeting you guys and seeing Baltico and Rambo.
They looked real good!
Hello and Welcome Becky .........
Best Regards,
Fred
Quote from: gandalfluvcorso on January 17, 2008, 08:16:10 PM
Hi, I am from New Jersey too. I am wondering if there is a CC club here. ???
Again, any Cane Corso Club in New Jersey? ???