Ladies and gentlemen,
first of all permit me few words of salutation at the members of this forum.
For the peoples that dontââ,¬â,,¢ know me I refer themÃ, to the writing of my profile in this forum, or to read the site www. planfood.com/saxellum. For the others, all they I met in the past, I explain that i had a very hard period becauseÃ, my wife ElenaÃ, had for three years a seriousÃ, illness and she dead in April 2007. DuringÃ, this period my time to spend for the normal activity was really few. In any case,Ã, also because I was solicited,Ã, something around the breed I did: I wrote some articles, I gave a breed seminar for the CSAA judges in Rome, in 2006 and I gaveÃ, a lesson on the breed in Pisa UniversityÃ, in February 2007.
Now that my life has retakenÃ, its normality, I can spend more time for my interest and study onÃ, cane corso breed.
A friend of mine told me about this forum and I had the opportunitàto read the letter of Sarka. I found it very interestingÃ, and deserving of reply. I will replyÃ, in the specific place of the matter on the forum.
For now itââ,¬â,,¢s all, I wish to the participants of the forum a serene 2008.
Renzo Carosio
[im(http://)g][/img]
Welcome here!
I'm fan of some dogs from your breeding :)
Evelina
Welcome! With respect from Finland to so experienced CC-breeder!
Ciao Renzo!!
Welcome to the forum!
Zoe DeVita
Welcome
Welcome Renzo!
Sad to read about your wife, but just the time is the best "doctor" for all pains...
Hello and welcomeÃ, :)
ciao and welcome....lots of great people here.
i look forward to reading some of your future posts.
eddie
Ciao Renzo
Welcome to the forum. It's been too long since we spoke. So sorry about Elena. My condolences to you and your family.
My prayers are wih you.
Salvatore says hello.
Janet
very sorry to hear about your wife, RIP
welcome to the forum
Great to have you on this forum Renzo. I will never forget you visited the Netherlands twice for the Cane Corso Club Nederland and explained to our members/visitors what a Cane Corso is ( history/ standard/ etc). People are still talking about these events. Thank you again for your devotion for the CCCN. You also opened my eyes how beautifull our breed is.
Ciao Eric & Jose
Hello Rnzo and welcome to the forum
My codolences to you and your family.
Welcome to the forum and my prayers go out to you and your family.
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you on here. I am sorry to hear about your family.
There are so many different visions of the Cane Corso, and your voice is surely important to those of us trying to better understand/see the "big picture".
I hope you spend much time here explaining your point of view, your beliefs, and sharing your experiences. And I hope that your passion for the Corso, and an opportunity to help others deepen their understanding of this breed, offers you some relief from the saddness of your profound loss.
Renzo, it is good to have you here!
Hello and welcome. I look forward to reading your posts.
Renzo a warm wlcome to you .We are sorry to hear of your loss.
All our best to you and yours
finally!welcome mr carosio! ;)
Welcome onboard!
welcome, Sorry for you loss.
Renzo, my sympathies for your loss. Your wife was very gracious to me when I visited your home in 2000. She was a lovely woman.
Welcome to the forum.
from the "crazy lady in Colordo"
Welcome.
Welcome to the forum!! Sorry to hear of your loss....
Our prayers are with you and your family...
Hi Renzo and welcome to the forum.
Your friend Nicola Palazzo
Willkommen! Tanti saluti!
Kristina e Aiace
It will be a pleasure to have your voice on this forum. Welcome aboard.
Very, very sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers and blessings are with you.
Welcome.Ã, :)
Welcome here Renzo, my condolences for your loss.
I look forward very much to your perspective on the Corso.