I am new to the Cane Corso world. I have an eleven month old black brindle male named Cairo. He is the son of Rivale's Machiavelli, grandson of Rivale's Mojo, and great-great-great grandson of Italian Champion Boris. I also have a three month old blue female named Isis. I am just on the internet meeting people, gathering knowledge,and networking.
hallo and welcome have a nice time ;D ;)
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your dogs. I would love to see some pictures of Cairo. We just had a litter out of Bogart who is a Mac son and I am VERY happy with the results. ;D
Enjoy the forum. 8)
welcome to the forum
I love Mack and Mojo! :) Welcome!! Patti
Welcome aboard. Nice lines your dogs are from.
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)
How is that Mack son turning out??
Well this is a good place to gain knowledge and talk corsi....
Welcome and enjoy
Welcome to the forum
welcome to the forum! :)
Welcome! Enjoy time here :D :D :D
Hello :)
Hello and Welcome to the Forum