My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: BluSteel CaneCorso on May 15, 2006, 11:59:34 PM

Title: Hello Cane Corso Lovers!
Post by: BluSteel CaneCorso on May 15, 2006, 11:59:34 PM
Hi, I am Pete of BluSteel Cane Corso.  I am located in Oklahoma and have been raising Cane Corso since 1998.  My pride and joy is BluSteel's Not An Illusion who I would like to add as an avatar once I figure this out!  LOL  So lets talk dog!
Title: Re: Hello Cane Corso Lovers!
Post by: Veleda / Igni et Ferro on May 16, 2006, 01:14:41 PM
Hi Pete, welcome :)
Title: Re: Hello Cane Corso Lovers!
Post by: canecorsonancy on May 16, 2006, 06:19:15 PM
Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on May 15, 2006, 11:59:34 PM
Hi, I am Pete of BluSteel Cane Corso.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I am located in Oklahoma and have been raising Cane Corso since 1998.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  My pride and joy is BluSteel's Not An Illusion who I would like to add as an avatar once I figure this out!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  LOLÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  So lets talk dog!
E-mail me the picture you would like to use. I'll add him to your profile for you. ;)
Title: Re: Hello Cane Corso Lovers!
Post by: BluSteel CaneCorso on September 23, 2007, 08:06:50 PM
Just wanted to update my site address is now changed,
www.canecorsoblusteel.com