Hello everyone my name is Jackie and I am from South Bend Indiana andÃ, I am looking forward to speaking with all my fellow Cane Corso owners. My corsos name is Vittorio Valentino and he is 2 years old. He is the best dog I have ever owned. We all call him Vito for short. He is a blue Corso. I love him more then anything. As soon as I can figure out how to upload some pics then everyone can see what he looks like. I am just so amazed how wonderful these animals are and how smart they are too. Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to hearing all your wonderful stories.Ã, :)
welcome
welcome have nice time on this forum ;)
Welcome aboard :)
Hello and welcome!! :) :)
Howdy from Georgia
Welcome to the forum. Who are Vito's parents ?
Hello and welcome have a nice time ;D ;D
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy. 8)
Welcome to the forum ;D
I'm new here as well Jackie..welcome. Blue dogs are my favorite!
Hello and welcome
WELCOME :)
Hi Jackie welcome to the forum!
Ã, Hey Jackie welcome to Forum........Chicago here
Ã, Ã, Ã, Best Regards,