My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: CClove on January 17, 2008, 01:27:14 PM

Title: New member
Post by: CClove on January 17, 2008, 01:27:14 PM
Hello,
my name is Truus I`m 42 years old and living in Hengelo.
I`m very interested in Cane Corso and hope to have one soon :D.
I was surching the internet and found this forum with a lot of breeders as I can see.
I`m not sure where to buy my new love but I can imagine I`ll learn a lot and can find some nice litters here.
Regards, Truus.
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Pauline on January 17, 2008, 01:29:12 PM
Welcome  :)
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Irena on January 17, 2008, 04:09:01 PM
welcome to the forum
Title: Re: New member
Post by: BluSteel CaneCorso on January 17, 2008, 04:10:46 PM
Hi welcome to the forum, where is Hengelo?
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Kelly on January 17, 2008, 08:29:21 PM
Welcome.  Just wondering what it is about the corso that has drawn you to them?
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Veleda / Igni et Ferro on January 18, 2008, 12:01:17 AM
Welcome here Truus
take your time on your search
Go visit different breeders, before you made up your decison, don't hestitate ;)
your corso is for a long long great time :)
Hope you will find what you are looking for
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Bella Doll's on January 18, 2008, 12:36:38 AM
Welcome to the Forum. Take your time on your search, it will pay off in the long run to buy a good sound quality pup from someone who can answer your questions. Good Luck!
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Janet Gigante on January 18, 2008, 01:56:13 AM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM, ENJOY
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Yulia on January 18, 2008, 02:45:13 AM
Hello and Welcome
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Our Grand Guerra on January 18, 2008, 03:20:58 AM
 Hello and Big Welcome Truus , you found the right Coros Forum to assit you on your search .


Ã, 

Ã,  Best Regards, Fred
Title: Re: New member
Post by: CClove on January 18, 2008, 07:47:48 AM
Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on January 17, 2008, 04:10:46 PM
Hi welcome to the forum, where is Hengelo?

I`m sorry but I`m living in Holland ;)
Title: Re: New member
Post by: CClove on January 18, 2008, 07:49:31 AM
Quote from: Kelly on January 17, 2008, 08:29:21 PM
Welcome.Ã,  Just wondering what it is about the corso that has drawn you to them?
At first it was the good look :-* and by reading the caracter I got more ineterested :D
Title: Re: New member
Post by: CClove on January 18, 2008, 07:54:25 AM
Quote from: Asia on January 18, 2008, 12:01:17 AM
Welcome here Truus
take your time on your search
Go visit different breeders, before you made up your decison, don't hestitate ;)
your corso is for a long long great time :)
Hope you will find what you are looking for

Hestitate ::) I`m searching for over 4 years now  :D I`m visiting shows without introducing myself as a potential byer, but just asking a lot of questions.
My cane corso don`t have to be a Dutch puppy, I`m planning to travel through Italy in a short time and maybe even look further then that ;)
Title: Re: New member
Post by: CClove on January 18, 2008, 07:55:30 AM
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Mi-leng on January 18, 2008, 09:10:03 AM
welcome to this forum and have fun ;)
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Akita on January 18, 2008, 09:21:44 AM
welcome on board have a nice time  ;D ;D
Title: Re: New member
Post by: ben Fuerte on January 18, 2008, 01:59:35 PM

welcome to the forum

enjoy it  :D

I think itÃ,´s the right place to read and learn;
and to find what you are looking for.

ciao  8)
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Joe on January 18, 2008, 08:32:55 PM
Welcome aboard and Good luck on your search  :)
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Darrel on January 18, 2008, 10:23:15 PM
Welcome to the forum. 8)
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Rivale C.C. on January 18, 2008, 10:38:22 PM
Hello and good luck on your search!!
:) :)
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Garciano on January 19, 2008, 02:20:38 AM
Hello and a warm welcome to you
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Amore on January 19, 2008, 02:39:13 PM
Welcome from Georgia