Hi all... my name is Mario and I'm from California.Ã, I'm the proud owner of my female Cane Corso "Vegas."
She is 7 months old and a dream to have.Ã, I only have one Corso, but that'll changeÃ, ;D
I love to learn more and more about Corsos and the different lines throughout the world.Ã,Â
I'm glad to be a new member of the Cane Corso Forum.
I included a few pics of my girl, the 1st pic is from early December, the 2nd & 3rd are from last week:
(http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/FSBDOGFAN/vegasX3.jpg)
welcome one board the bouth of you have a nice time.
Nice lady she is ;)
welcome to the forum
I like your girl, where is she from?
Welcome!!
Welcome Mario ..enjoy the forum ;D
welcome to the forum
enjoy it
Nice girl :D
ciao 8)
Welcome Mario. Nice looking girl you have there.
Welcome! Nice looking pup! :) :)
Hello and welcome
nice looking girl
:) Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum!
Vegas look nice! :D
Welcome to the forum Mario. Enjoy. 8)
Welcome aboard Mario. Pretty girl you have.
Thanks everyone for welcoming me.
There is a ton of great info on this site, it's like CC heaven.
Amore- I love your Boogie, he looks great. I think Darrel used him for his last litter right?
Great pups he helped produce.
Welcome Mario , Excellent Forum here.......will trade you the weather here in Chicago today.......