I'm military currently stationed in Kuwait by way of Atlanta, GA. I'm new to Cane Corso scene and I truly love it. I have two beautiful Corso's a Black male, Kovu, and a Blue Brindle, Kiara.
I'm really looking forward to learning more about the breed and networking, to become a quality Corso Breeder.
Welcome! :)
:) :) Welcome on board!
Hello and welcome!!
Which Branch of service are you in??
Good look on your search :) :)
Welcome to the forum !!
welcome to the forum.....
i'm out here in afghanistan as we speak...
lots of great info here and great people.
where are your dogs out of?
any pics?
eddie
Hello and Welcome
Hi and welcome
ciao!welcome! ;)
hello and welcome have fun ;D ;D ;)
any picures of your dogs ?
welcome!
Welcome Aboard! and Thanks for your service ;)
Welcome aboard. Enjoy this forum and be safe.
A BIG THANK YOU from New York!!!!!
welcome to the forum
Hi there. Can you also give us your name? We like to know who we are talking to ;)