Hello, my name is Sigita. I come from Lithuania. I like allmost all kinds of sports, photography and dogs. I have got two dogs - 9 yars old rotveiller Jetta and 16 months old Cane Corso Baracuda.
I would like to learn more about CC's.
This is me with Baracuda:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/Sirexxx/medogs003.jpg)
And here is Baracuda:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/Sirexxx/100.jpg)
You can find more information about her here (http://baracudalt.piranho.de)
This is Jetta
(http://images.bite.lt/banga/files/content/200702/45c785551a4e3.jpg)
(http://images.bite.lt/banga/files/content/4369d54650c39.jpg)
Nice to see you :)
pagaliau prisiregistravai
Aga, labai ilgai man patvirtinimo nesiunte ::)
welcome nice dogs ;D
Welcome :)
hello! beautifull female! :D welcome
welcome :)
Welcome!!! Nice female :-*
Welcome
Nice Dog...How much does she weigh?
I have rotti's and cane's, also
Welcome to the forum
Quote from: KovuKiara on January 25, 2008, 02:58:51 PM
Nice Dog...How much does she weigh?
Eam, about 37-38 kg. I dont know exactly ;D
Hello Sira
A warm welcome to ypu
Hello and Welcome
Nice looking dogs. Who is Baracuda's parets?
Quote from: Yulia on January 26, 2008, 02:15:14 AM
Who is Baracuda's parets?
Here is her pedigree: http://baracudalt.piranho.de/En/Barcuda_ped.html ;)
welcome to the forum