Hallo,
My name is Kinga and I'm from Poland.
I have two Cane Corso :)
First it's Athaja Concorso Asso. She have 19 monts old.
Second it's Lucky Corsair Maxento. Hi have 2 monts old.
(http://images23.fotosik.pl/145/cdc3d434e3ab8cad.jpg) (http://www.fotosik.pl)
(http://images33.fotosik.pl/115/7cd498e5a2accaf5.jpg) (http://www.fotosik.pl)
(http://images34.fotosik.pl/106/6789db23e902af8c.jpg) (http://www.fotosik.pl)
;D
Hello and welcome - Cute babies
:)
I'm sorry for my english, but I'm learning...
witaj Kinga ;D
Hello,
Nice see you in this forum ;D
Hello and welcome to the forum. Nice pictures.
Hello and welcome to the forum ;D.Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Thanks for nice welcome in the forum. :)
Regards,
Kinga
hello and welcome! I will arrive in krakow the 12th february for erasmus ;D
Hi,
Krakow itââ,¬â,,¢s very nice city :)
I live close by Warsaw.
Hello @oigres
welcome to the forum
more photos ;D
(http://images26.fotosik.pl/139/b7f14a7bb7c90853.jpg) (http://www.fotosik.pl)
(http://images23.fotosik.pl/135/ef8893fa00105c09.jpg) (http://www.fotosik.pl)
(http://images33.fotosik.pl/112/79c91d962afd9e23.jpg) (http://www.fotosik.pl)
(http://images34.fotosik.pl/119/e27d702f88bd64d2.jpg) (http://www.fotosik.pl)
(http://images27.fotosik.pl/147/daa777a66dac52bb.jpg) (http://www.fotosik.pl)
Hello and welcome Kinga, Max is very cute, nice pics you post.
hello and welcome :D
Czesc Kinga ;D
Welcome to the forum beautiful pictures. I really like the old photograph look
Thank You ;D
I very like "old photos"
Hello Kinga & Welcome!!! :) ;)
Hi Kinga and Welcome. Max is so cute. He remind me of my puppy :)
You have some beautiful dogs but I must say that your photography is outstanding!
Hello! ;D
Thanks for all :)