My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Fireland Cane Corso on January 26, 2008, 11:21:00 PM

Title: Hello from Ohio
Post by: Fireland Cane Corso on January 26, 2008, 11:21:00 PM
Hello everyone!! My husband and I are the proud owners of 2 Cane Corsos, Gator Country Prada (8 months) and more recently Calypso. We couldn't be happier with our girls. ;D ;D
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: Yulia on January 27, 2008, 01:28:29 AM
Welcome it's a good forum to learn about corsos
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: Garciano on January 27, 2008, 02:44:54 AM
Welcome .....I know you'll enjoy this forum  ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: justice on January 27, 2008, 04:03:37 AM
Welcome aboard.
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: Darrel on January 27, 2008, 05:32:47 AM
Welcome. ;D I am also from Ohio. 8)
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: CorsoInCA on January 27, 2008, 07:04:34 AM
Hola... welcome to the board.  :)
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: Blue Ridge Corsos on January 27, 2008, 02:09:42 PM
Hello and welcome!
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: Rivale C.C. on January 27, 2008, 04:51:20 PM
Hello and welcome! :)
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: Akita on January 27, 2008, 09:49:16 PM
welcome on board have fun  ;D
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: canecorsonancy on January 27, 2008, 09:56:56 PM
Hi there. Could you also give us your name? It's always nice to know who we are talking to ;)
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: Fireland Cane Corso on January 28, 2008, 02:30:09 AM
I'm Amy Scott & my hubby is Chris, he loves our Corsos but I'll be the one doing the posting I'm sure! I've looked through this site and I think it is the most informative site that I've found! I'm really glad that it's here, I have alot of learning to do. Amy
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: Irena on January 28, 2008, 07:58:29 AM
welcome to the forum
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: Sandra on January 29, 2008, 02:09:32 AM
Welcome
Title: Re : Hello from Ohio
Post by: rebecca on January 29, 2008, 11:42:27 PM
welcome to the forum
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: BluSteel CaneCorso on January 30, 2008, 01:27:52 AM
Hi and welcome
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: Stephanie on February 03, 2008, 01:09:40 PM
Welcome to the forum!
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: Amore on February 03, 2008, 05:46:19 PM
Welcome aboard from Georgia
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: KahuCaneCorso on February 04, 2008, 12:00:02 PM
Hello ;D
Title: Re: Hello from Ohio
Post by: Bella Doll's on February 06, 2008, 09:18:13 PM
Welcome and enjoy!!! ;D :D :D ;D