Hi,
My name is Kathi Wisdom. I have been involved in showing and handling dogs heavily since 1975. I handled my first Corso in 1999 and have been handling them ever since. I hope to learn a lot from everyone in the future.
Kathi
Hi Kathy,
We met at the show in CaliforniaÃ, ;D.
Welcome
kairi
Welcome aboard.
Hi Kathy
This is the place to be.A warm welcome to Ya :)
hello Kathi nice to see you here
hello and welcome have fun ;D ;)
welcome to the forum
Hey Kathi!! Nice to see you here. ;D
Welcome aboard
Hello Kathi,
Welcome to the forum!
Hi Kathi, welcome this is a great forum, enjoy
Hi Kathi, welcome. I am looking forward to your participation on this forum.
Hi Kathi, welcome to the forum. You'll enjoy it.
(p.s. don't forget about our conversation from the show in Florida!)
Hello ;D
Welcome Kathi....enjoy the forum!
Zoe
Hello Kathi.
Welcome to the Forum. It will be interesting to read your thoughts and insights you have had to of experienced! Enjoy ;D ;D ;D