The owner of KILAR DEI SILVANBULLÃ, and ADOLF (corsos father and son who live together), lost all his property going bankrupt with his business.....
Now they all haven't a new home where to live and the owner of the dogs is very sad because he loves his dogs as sons..... :'( :'( :'(
but he cannot find a cheap house where to live if he keep the dogs with him.....Ã, :-X :-X :-\ :-\
He has asked me to help him to find a VERY GOOD new home for his dogs.
The dogs are:
KILAR DEI SILVANBULL , black brindle male, official HDB, every time excellent in dog shows, very good temperement, 7 years old.
ADOLF, grey male, HDfree (no official result), every time excellent in dog shows, good temperement, 4 years old; he's from Kilar dei Silvanbull and Rumba........
for JoJo....he's a full brother of Amanda.....
I will post pictures as soon as the owner sends me something......
i wish i could help, but i do not have the room at my home right now. :(
good luck to them, i hope they find a good home. plenty of good people here.
wish i could help in any way
but again no room at all in kennels
all the best luck inding this two a great loving home
oh babe, wait until I move (one month) and I would have them in a heartbeat, my Maddies pappa and her brother....
I'm serious, I have alot of love to give them, but of course they will be in England...
xxx
Untill Lara has better pics, here are 2 of Kilar I made on the Raduno in Pove Del Grappa 2Ã,½ years ago
(http://www.canecorsonancy.be/photogallery/povedelgrappa/15_001.jpg)
(http://www.canecorsonancy.be/photogallery/povedelgrappa/15_002.jpg)
Quote from: canecorsonancy on January 31, 2008, 09:25:24 PM
Untill Lara has better pics, here are 2 of Kilar I made on the Raduno in Pove Del Grappa 2Ã,½ years ago
Also Adolf where at the same raduno, in young class.... have you any pics?Ã, :)
Quote from: jojo on January 31, 2008, 03:59:58 PM
oh babe, wait until I move (one month) and I would have them in a heartbeat, my Maddies pappa and her brother....
I'm serious, I have alot of love to give them, but of course they will be in England...
xxx
Tonight I will call the owner of those 2 dogs and I will ask him if he lets the dogs travel to foreign countries.....
I think it's ok for him..... he told me : " I just want that they will be loved".......
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D oh wow, let me know.
1 not very good pic of Adolf ::)
(http://www.canecorsonancy.be/photogallery/povedelgrappa/16_001.jpg)
better than nothing ;)
wow...............i really do wish i could help......i need to get back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe this will be a real "sunshinestory".
Hope everything works out just fine!
I can't even imagine a better place for them to go! I hope this works out! where are the dogs now?
Kilar and Adolf arrived safely from Italy last night. They are adjusting nicely, Kilar with us and Adolf with Kayley and Jon. Here is a photo of Kilar with one of his new girlfriends, Tahiti.
(http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x249/JOANNECAMP/Kilar%20%20first%20day%20intro/Kilarmarch08561.jpg)
that is wonderful news, i am sure they will be very happy with their new owners. please do keep us posted on their developments.... ;D
That's great. Kilar looks like he hit the jackpot licking his chops and all ;D
Good luck with them guys. I know they have a very good home.
Yea!!! I'm happy they both made it safely home! ;D
I'm glad to see they found great homes! Kayley sent me pictures of Adolf and he looks great. I can't wait to see him, since he's only about 5 miles away from me. ;D ;D ;D