My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: ronjhoser on July 25, 2006, 02:27:11 AM

Title: Hi
Post by: ronjhoser on July 25, 2006, 02:27:11 AM
This my newby intro everybody... hi and I hope all are enjoying their stay here.
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Casa del Sol on July 25, 2006, 03:16:41 AM
hello and welcome
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: orlo on July 25, 2006, 04:21:47 AM
welcome
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: ninci on July 25, 2006, 09:28:54 AM
welcome!

Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Garciano on July 25, 2006, 01:22:10 PM
Welcome RON .
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Veleda / Igni et Ferro on July 25, 2006, 01:38:09 PM
welcome ron!
Would you please tell a little bit more about you and of course your dogs.
I am not curious at all ;D ;D
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Irena on July 25, 2006, 05:14:52 PM
welcome to the forum
as Asia said please tell more about yourself  :)
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: ronjhoser on July 25, 2006, 08:32:08 PM
I was trying to sneak in, but if you like... I'll give some background.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I have been an addict since 1999.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  My first Corso was the replacement for my last Rott and changed my course forever.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I currently have 2 adult females... Nani & Kelly and a litter of 9 pups from Kelly.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Our pack also consists of 2 boys... one is a blue American Pit Bull Terrier named Deevo and the other, Diablo, is half APBT and half sneaky neighbor dog.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  These guys both came to us as rescues.
We are preparing for the difficult task of letting go of our puppies, as they go to their new homes.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  You can see more about our pooches at www.firehorsecanecorso.com.
Thanks for the welcome.
Ron 8)
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Veleda / Igni et Ferro on July 25, 2006, 10:52:26 PM
Fantastic job :D :D :D; what you did and what your stll doing for  Deevo and Diablo
forgive my bad grammar in english by the way :-[
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: jojo on July 26, 2006, 08:59:51 PM
Hi and welcome Ron - its a wonderful site.  ;D
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: canecorsonancy on July 28, 2006, 05:43:46 PM
Quote from: ronjhoser on July 25, 2006, 08:32:08 PM
I was trying to sneak in, but if you like... I'll give some background.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I have been an addict since 1999.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  My first Corso was the replacement for my last Rott and changed my course forever.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I currently have 2 adult females... Nani & Kelly and a litter of 9 pups from Kelly.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Our pack also consists of 2 boys... one is a blue American Pit Bull Terrier named Deevo and the other, Diablo, is half APBT and half sneaky neighbor dog.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  These guys both came to us as rescues.
We are preparing for the difficult task of letting go of our puppies, as they go to their new homes.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  You can see more about our pooches at www.firehorsecanecorso.com.
Thanks for the welcome.
Ron 8)
Hahaha, no sneaking in on this forum. We want to know everything ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Welcome on board.