Hello all!
We fell in love with the Cane Corso breed five years ago. Since then we can't look at other dogs.. ;)
We have a wonderful female dog, named Venus. Venus is an Israeli champion! She had 7 lovely puppies two years ago.
I have build a website about her, our puppies and the CC breed in general, this is the address: http://www.ccvenus.net
I will be grateful if you guys could visit there and sign our guestbookÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :D
Thank you all for this great forum!
Here is a picture of my dog:(http://www.ccvenus.net/IMG_1815.jpg)
More pictures in our website!
Would like to hear your opinion!
Thank you,
Mila
ccvenus@gmail.com
http://www.ccvenus.net
Welcome, I hope you will enjoy staying here.
Welcome here :)
welcome looks like you have some beautiful dogs i will check you website out.
hey Alex great to see you here
welcome
you planing to come to the coming show at 16/9?
Welcome
hope to see more of your dogs thanks you for sharing
Hi! (Lecheim??? ::) ) Welcome here!
welcome ;D