The forum will be down for 2 hours on february 16th somewhere between 1PM and 4PM CET (GMT+1).
This site is moving to a new webserver for better performance. So, please be patient on saturdayÃ, :)
This is TODAY!
I see that only very few people read this message ::)
Jep, today is the big day!
I'm currently busy with preparing, I'll start in 1 hourÃ, :)
Thanks everybody for your patience when the forum was offline and welcome back :D And a special thanks for the people who made sure I was not bored this afternoon by sending me e-mails and calling me by phone to let me know the forum was offline :P
Nancy,
This morning I came across a situation that I knew was answered on this board. I knew the board was going through maintenance at the same time. Just not being able to come here for those few short hours gave me anxiety :) :) :)
Boy did I miss being able to come to this board to find the answer. Which I did when the board was online again.
I support you 100% to keep this great board alive.
Thanks for your dedication to all of us in the corso community.
We're back online as you see, on a new webserver with better performance so far and new forum software :)
Everything is working again except the chatbox. I'm working on it: It will be back soon!
Wow extremely fast now :o :o ;D
Beautiful set-up................very nice. ;D ;D
Quote from: Joe on February 16, 2008, 04:54:24 PM
Wow extremely fast now :o :o ;D
That was the main reason for moving to a new webserver ;D
Quote from: oigres on February 16, 2008, 05:44:35 PM
:D..this new style is very beautiful! ;) ;D
yeah! Sometimes you have to change a few things :P
Hi Robbrs ;D
Nice job as the others said FAST & BEAUTIFUL ;D
ciao 8)
Really nice work! ;D ;D
Great job guy. I had to keep myself very busy this morning. kinda got out of my normal routine. glad to be back.
Thanks thanks! ;D
You've all survived the down time, hopefully is that time well-spend! As you see, you've recieved a faster forum! ;D
The chat is also working now but I have to fix somethings for automatic logon with your forum username.
Currently you have to fill in your username when you enter the chat.
Have fun with the chat! :)
Nice work!
Also the new chat is great! (although I'm there all alone - again...)
But is it just my computer, chat opens in the same window where the forum was open?
Quote from: Doubleclicks on February 18, 2008, 07:01:55 AM
Nice work!
Also the new chat is great! (although I'm there all alone - again...)
But is it just my computer, chat opens in the same window where the forum was open?
Thx!
But it's not an issue on your computer, the chat is opening in the same window. I'll fix it as soon as possible.
Untill Robbrs has fixed it, just click the chat button with your right mouse button and open in new window ;)