Hello.
My name is Sandra and I bred my first litter in 1997.
I am not a big poster in forums, I prefer to spent my time with my dogs. But everybody is welcome to contact me.
Greetings
Sandra
welcome to the forum :)
Welcome, lovely to meet you.
Me too, I love spending time with my dogs but the next best thing to spending time with them...... is talking about them!!! ;D
Welcome here :) :)
Hallo Frau Schmidt,
wie geht es Ihnen noch?
Bis bald, werde Sie in Polen ansprechen.
Gruss
Hi Sandra,
Welcome ;D
Great website..... Congratulations on your litter.
Lou
Thanks to all for the warm welcome!!!
@Holger
Werde in Poznan sein, habe aber keine Hunde gemeldet, bin sozusagen inkognito..... Habe Freunden versprochen am verkaufsstand zu helfen aber wenn die CC gerichtet werden, werde ich bestimmt am Ring sein.
Bis dann.
Sandra
I Sandra!!
I sill miss that pizza-entzÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¼ckend
Hope everything is going great with you and the dogs.
Is good to hear from you again.
Marcus
Haha ;D, the pizza really must have been great when you still remember....... So thanks for the compliment! Whenever you have time, let me know and I will do another one for you.
I will be in Poznan too and also without dogs so I will try to help to take some pictures.
See you there.
Sandra
See you in Poznan, I look very forward to meeting you. ;D