Hello everyone.
Nancy start to thank for having accepted this community.
Hello everyone.
Nancy start to thank for having accepted this community.
I sent an invitation to the Cane Corsican rally to be held in Sicily, 06/05/2008 in the town of Mazara Del wall, Sita in southwestern Sicily.
Those interested in gathering:
Mazara del wall quite easily.
I sent an invitation to the Cane Corso Italiano rally to be held in Sicily, 06/05/2008 in the town of Mazara Del wall, Sita in southwestern Sicily.
Those interested in gathering:
Mazara del wall quite easily.
From Palermo, about 110km Falcone Borsellino liks this shows you how to get there:
http://www.tuttocitta.it/tcolnew/index_tcol.html#sez=1110&tpr=C&ft=1&com=Palermo%20Punta%20Raisi%20Aeroporto%20frazione%20di%20Cinisi%20(PA)&ind=&nc=&comR=Mazara%20del%20Vallo%20(TP)&indR=Via%20del%20Mare&ncR=3&z=76.8&x=12.829094999999998&y=37.928355&lx=13.10109&ly=38.1861&ex=12.5571&ey=37.67061&cv=1&pv=1&noc=4
From Trapani Birgi, about 33km this liks shows you how to get there:
http://www.tuttocitta.it/tcolnew/index_tcol.html#sez=1110&tpr=C&ft=1&com=Trapani%20Birgi%20Aeroporto%20frazione%20di%20Trapani%20(TP)&ind=&nc=&comR=Mazara%20del%20Vallo%20(TP)&indR=Via%20del%20Mare&ncR=3&z=38.4&x=12.52721&y=37.786255&lx=12.49639&ly=37.90092&ex=12.55803&ey=37.67159&cv=1&pv=1&noc=1
For further information:
Telephone: +39 3483602121
Mailto: ragonagiacomo@supereva.it
Hoping to have something done to you welcome.
Sincerely Bartholomew Tumbiolo
Mazara is in beautiful place and I know very beautiful house direkt on the beach for rent, whit the dogs is perfect, because is whit 2000qm garde ;D
I spok whit my husband and he told me- in Mazara- this is ok, I like- we drive (is just 3000 km from my home ;D)- then maybe see you in Raduno! ;)
Hi Bart. Welcome on board ;D I posted the entry forms and poster from your Raduno in another topic. I hope many from this forum will visit Sicilia soon 8)
Sarka Hello, I heard that you already been in Mazara del wall.
It was on the beach I hope that you and your husband come.
And how many more you dog lovers Corsican Italian.
Ps: I have understood if you were interested in a house on the beach as if to tell Alessandro Mangano ok!
Nacy Thanks, I hope you will too in Mazara del vallo Hello Bart
Hello Jack, sounds like it would be a great place for a show, wish I could come!
Hi to all of you, Justly nancy has made me notice that the judge's name I have not inserted.
The Judge of the Assembly Dog Raced That him earth 06/05/2008 is the Doctor Ernesto Di Maio
Hi Bart
Hi BluSteel.
Certainly that you can come, on my posts there is the way to be able to reach Mazara Del Vallo
If you want I send you the poster to be able to enroll the dogs.
Bart
hello and welcome ;)
You can find the entry forms on http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=2871.0 ;D
Welcome and enjoy it.
[]´s
Eduardo / CCK.
Welcome!!
That location sounds great! ;D You are lucky to be near there!
Welcome!! :) and enjoy this great forum!
Hi Bart, welcome to the forum
enjoy it ;D
ciao 8)
Hello and welcome :)