Just want to introduce my self and the pups. My name is Jose and I live in Puerto Rico I have 2 young Corsos a blue female named Mia 1 year and 10 months old and a fawn male 7 months old named Claus. Tried to load some pics for everybody but it gives me an error message "upload folder full". I will try later.
Welcome to the forum!! :)
Welcome to the institute! :P
Welcome, enjoy!
Bienvenidos!
hola,
i hope you enjoy the place. lots of great people and good information here.
enjoy, and please do load pics of your pups when you can.
eddie
welcome to the forum
Hello and welcome
Claus is the big fawn male...correct?
hello and welcome
Hello and Welcome! ;D
Hello...Welcome aboard..
Quote from: athenagirl on February 27, 2008, 01:50:58 PM
Hello and welcome
Claus is the big fawn male...correct?
Yes I have the pictures loaded in another cane corso forum if those are the pictures you are refering. My name over there is jose7975.
Bienvenido vecino ... ;) ;)
Saludos.
Eduardo / CCK.
Hello! ;D
:) Welcome to you and your dogs!
Hello and Welcome
Welcome to the forum :D
Welcome and enjoy..
Welcome!!! :)