Hello
i m Beata Margitan from Hungary, and breed Cane Corso since 1998. I see this forum till long time, so i decides that try to register for myself to speak people whoolso loves this beautifull Corsos.
(http://kepfeltoltes.hu/thumb/080229/071215_029_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg)
Welcome
Welcome on board! nice to meet you here.
welcome and nice to meet you !
Welcome and have fun.
Welcome!!! :)
Welcome to the forum.
Hello and Welcome!! ;D
Hello and Welcome
Welcome to the forum :D
Hello and welcome have fun ;D ;)
Welcome!
hello and welcome
Szia ;)
Welcome.
Welcome on board.
I edited your welcome post if you don't mind. I put the text in where it should be and deleted it from your signature in your profile.
:) Dear Nancy
Thank you your help
Bea
welcome!!!!!!!
Hello and Welcome! My fathers family are from Hungary. I always wanted to visit your country! I am hoping to go to the World dog show there this October... :)