Hallo,
my name is Radka, Im from Czech Republic. I have five cane corso´s now. Im here thanks to Sarka of Bajer. I don´t know, what I´d write abou me, I only hope, that will be part of a big cane corso family of the world.
When do you want any information about me, ask me please.
Good luck for everybody ;)
Welcome to the forum :D
welcome to the forum
Welcome to the forum. please post pictures of your dogs.
Welcome aboard :D
Hello and Welcome!
Welcome here !
[]´s
Eduardo / CCK.
Welcome to the forum. 8)
:)Welcome!! :)
hello and welcome have fun ;D ;)
welcome :)
Welcome! :D
More people from my country- Im no more alone here ;D
Radkas dogs are already here (Berta Atison and Carda Atison), I have post them last year.
Enjoy the forum ;D!!!
Hi ande welcome :)
Hello and Welcom! ;D
Welcome and enjoy
its an awesome site
Thank´s a lot for your welcome.
When do you want to see some photos - look on my website: http://www.atison.cz
I hope in a future I will also boast of nice dog as you ::) ::)
Have a beautifull day
Have fun and enjoy!! Welcome!