Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm new to the board.
I live in Brussels Ontario.
Thea
Majestic Corso
Brussels On Canada
Hello there. Welcome to the forum.
Hello and welcom! enjoy the forum! :)
WELCOME !!!
Hello and welcome have fun ;) ;D
hello and Welcome
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.
Welcome aboard
Hi Thea! Nice to see you here! ;D How's my boy doing???
Take care,
Steph
Hello!!! Welcome! ;)
Welcome, from a fellow Canadian...there aren't enough of us here!
Hello and welcome. We live in New Brunswick, Canada
:)Welcome! :)
Hello and Welcome!
:)
Thanks everyone!
Stephanie, Your boy is doing good. :) He has a few issues but we're working them out. He is so pretty. We're putting him and Demon into a show next weekend. I'll let you know how he does. He loves playing in all the snow we have here! He is one goofy guy.
Chat later
Thea
Majestic Corso
Brussels ON
Quote from: Cranbrook Corso on March 08, 2008, 03:42:39 PM
Thanks everyone!
Stephanie, Your boy is doing good. :) He has a few issues but we're working them out. He is so pretty. We're putting him and Demon into a show next weekend. I'll let you know how he does. He loves playing in all the snow we have here! He is one goofy guy.
Chat later
Thea
Majestic Corso
Brussels ON
I'm glad he is in your care now. That really makes me feel a lot better. :) Good Luck at the show!
Steph
Greetings!!
Welcome!