Hello my name is Perminova Irina I am an owner of Stanley Pat Kennel from Russia. Nancy I really like your forum it’s many good information that you have put together here. I am interesting to chat with all of you.
Hello from Romania!
Hello and welcome to the forum. I love your dogs. :) :) :)
Hello i have heard a lot about your dogs....welcome and please share some photos when you can. enjoy..... ;D
Hello welcome here!!! Do you have Marcus? I have one of his son's.
Irina privet! Nice to see you here! ;)
Hello and wellcome :)
Welcome!! Your dogs are beautiful! :)
Hello and Welcome!!! ;D
Privetik - nakonec to ti dobralas do glavnogo foruma :-)
Hi Irina!! Welcome to the forum!! :D
Zoe
Welcome!
Like everyone else, I admire many of your dogs. Congratulations.
Hello and welcome
Hi Irinia, welcome.
Zdrastvujte Irina, privet.
:) Privet Irina!
Hello! ;D Beautiful dogs! Congrats!
Welcome on board
Welcome to the forum! You have very nice dogs! :)
Hi and welcome :) we also have to dogs after Marcus - is he living with you?
Hi Irina, welcome :)
Roberto
Thank you very much for your warm welcome :) :) :)
Hello and Welcome Irina !!!
[]´s
Eduardo / CCK.
Welcome! Love your dogs!!!
//regards Malin
Hello! :D
hello and welcome
Welcome aboard from Georgia
Irina hello and welcome
Hi and welcome
Welcome !! i'm in love with Baronessa! :-*
Hello Perminova Irina and welcome to the board !
Your program is very impressive and you have outstanding dogs !
We currently own:
Stanley Pat Chopper
Hello and welcome, Irina. :)
Hello :)
btw. My Max is Elza Stanley Pet son :)
Kinga
Welcome and enjoy!! ;D
Hello and welcome
Hello and welcome Irina, think I saw you in Poznan 06, did you was there with your child(small girl)?
Hello and Welcome your dogs are beautiful.
Hello and welcome!!
Hello, Irina!
Due to you I have found this forum. Thank you! I until strong in english, but hope, soon this not will! I much like your dogs!