Hi my name is Joanne Iraheta
And I live in north carolina, I love the cane corso its a beautiful dog.I want to learn alot from everyone and meet new people, and of course see pictures of doggies.So far I only have my German shepard "Sammy" she is a female and she just turned 4 months on the 7th. But hopefully soon I will have a corso of my own and show many pictures to everyone.
welcome to the forum
Hello and welcome
Hello and welcome to the forum! ;D
Enjoy it...there is alot of info here also :)
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy and absorb as much info as you possibly can.
welcome aboard :)
Hello and Welcome!
Welcome Joanne and enjoy!!! :)
Welcome welcome welcome. ;D
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE WARM WELCOME
I WILL BE ASKING QUESTIONS AND ALREADY THE INFO I HAVE READ IS GREAT!! ;)
Welcome and enjoy the forum
Hello! ;D
welcome