Hiya One n All.
My names Edith, I'm 22 and live in a little town just outside Glasgow. Currently an admin assistant but going to be training as a driving instructor later on this year. Moving into my own little house after living with the parents for far to long! My lovely boyfriend of two and a half years will be moving in with me.
Ive been interested in getting a Cane Corso for about a year or so now, it wont be for another 6 month or so before I got out and buy a puppy, but the reason I am on here is to get as much information on 1st hand basis as possible beforehand....
So everyone be nice, I'm only little! ;)
Edeyx
welcome to the forum
You have come to the right place to learn! Welcome! ;D
Hallo and welcome.
Welcome to the forum. You'll find many of your questions and concerns answered here.
Hello edith
Welcome to the forum,good luck in searching for your new puppy ;D
Hello and welcome to the forum! ;D
Do as much researdch as possible before purchasing your first corso...Good Luck
Welcome to the forum
Hello and Welcome!
I'm glad to see that you are doing your research!
Take Care,
Laura
Hello and Welcome
Thanks very much for the kind welcomes!! ;D
Hello and welcome!
Welcome to the forum Edith
One of my pups is also up in Scotland :)
Hi and welcome :)
Hi Edith, great welcome to the Highlands (Scotland is one of my favorite country)