Hello,
My name is Arnold Huszár. I live in Hungary.
I have breeding Cane Corso since 1996. The name of my culture Perle der Festung. My aim is to breed a homogeneous substance, that is capable of work.
Best regard's
Arnold :D
(http://friendsforever.foren-city.de/images/smiles/a010.gif)(http://www.comicguide.net/images/smilies/hut.gif)
Hi Markus :D
I say thank you for the invitation onto the exhibition. We are going!
great, so you can see your Quenni :)
Ok ;) :D ;D
Hello and Welcome ;D ;D
welcome
welcome! ;D :D, de inkább isten hozott szép a honlapod,és a kutyáid ;D
Welcome!!
Welcome to the forum.
Hello!
Kedves ismerős!!! :-* ;D
Welcome.
Welcome and enjoy this great forum!! :)
Hello and Welcome
Szia Arnold!
Na örülök hogy sikerült ide regisztrálni..de egy kukkot nem értek abból amit angolul odaÃrtál...hüm?
:-* pusza
Hi and welcome :)
welcome onboard! :)
hello and welcome to the board
Welcom in the deszka.........vagy na,board! ;D
Welcome Here !! :)
[]´s
Eduardo / CCK.