Hello!
I hope you will excuse me for my bad english!
My name's Perrianne, I live in the south of France.
I have 2 dogs, Kaya 5 and an half years old and Athos, 17 months. Athos has many problems, I hope he will feel better.
I discovered the breed 5 years ago and since this moment I'm in love with the breed.
I go in shows even if I have no dog to present to see as often as possible beautiful Cane Corso.
I'm sure I will find here very interesting topics and pictures of beautiful dogs.
It's very intersting to discover breeders and owners from different countries.
Welcome to the forum. hey, don't worry about your english, we all have learned to understand each other. You'll have fun here.
Welcome !
Hello and Welcome
welcome to the fprum
your english is good enough
most of us here aren't native speakiers too :)
HELLO !
Thank you very much for your welcome!
Hello and welcome
Hello and Welcome!
:)
This forum is highly addictive! Welcome! :)
Thank you!
Welcome.
thank you
I feel so sad my lovely dog Athos died yesterday
He was such a wonderfull dog I will never forget him
Hi and welcome!
..so sorry for your loss!
Oh so sorry for your loss. He will always live on in your heart. My condolences.
Welcome - sorry for you loss :'(
thank you
it's very very hard without him
but he suffered so now I'm sure he feels better in heaven
Welcome Perrianne
Sorry for your Athos. I hope you will feel better and better with time and days...
Audrey
you know what he represents for me
it's so so hard without him :'(
But even if it's hard it is a proof of love, and now he feels well