Hi,
My husband Mike and I live in Washington, up by Mount Rainier..we have one Corso, he white with a distinct blue tinge, he is 16 months old and he is a clown.
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good information here. Enjoy
Hello and welcome have fun ;) ;D
Welcome to the forum. Any photos of your CC ?
Hello and Welcome
Hi, welcome to the forum
Hello! Enjoy the forum... ;D
welcome
:D Welcome, nice to meet you!
welcome
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy it !
[]´s
Eduardo / CCK.
Hello! ;D
Welcome colleen and mike ;D
Hello and welcome :D
Welcome to the forum, Colleen!!!! So nice to have you here ;D How is that ol' bugger doing, anyway! I miss his "lovin" ;D ;D ;D
Welcome to the forum. :D
Hello Colleen Rose, welcome I am a newbie to .
You live on the volcano ?
Thank you for your warm welcome and LeAnne the kids miss you as well, and yes ccstarlight we do live on the volcano, thank goodness its dormant at the moment ;D