I introduce myself, I'm flavie 26 years old, I live in south of france, owner of 4 cani corsi : slap (male 7 years old), bala ( female 2 years old), poupa (female 4 years old but she's going to leave us and go to a new family) and nounsaï (duchessa del rosso malpelo 5 months old)
I'm very happy to have found this forum and hope that I'll learn lots of new things about my breed of heart, and speak with owners of all around the world. sorry for my bad english (I know that I make lot of grammatical errors) but I don't have speak english for a long time ago!
Hi Flavie and welcome, I am sure you'll find here everything about Cane Corso.
Would be nice if you share your pictures with us!! ;D ;D
Hello! ;D
thanks, I have put pictures of my dogs ;)
Hi Flav , Welcome!
Hello and welcome :D
Welcome Aboard, enjoy :)
:D Hello! Don't worry for your english... most of us are not so good.. ::).. me first ;D
welcome to the forum
hello flav !!! welcome on board ;D ;D
Hello and welcome have fun ;D ;)
thanks a lot!
Hello and Welcome
Hello and enjoy the forum with the rest of us CORSO ADDICTS!!! ;D ;D
Hello & Welcome!!! :)
Welcome to the forum. Any pictures of your dogs?
hello and Welcome
hello flav :)
Quote from: justice on March 21, 2008, 10:47:42 PM
Welcome to the forum. Any pictures of your dogs?
I put pictures of them in the appropriate post ;)
hello coupine perrianne lol
hello flav
hello
coucou ma flavie!!
contente que tu sois là ;D
Welcome aboard from Georgia
Welcome aboard from NC and enjoy yourself!