My name is Anita, and I found this very interesting forum about my favourite breed! I am 26 years and so is my boyfriend....
We live together in Friesland, northern of Holland.
We have a 20 months of age Cane Corso, called Mila (female) and we will soon get a new pup, male, he is now 4 weeks of age... Can't wait to get him!
Pictures soon will come, ok?
welcome t othe forum
great sig i love it lol
Welcome :)
Hi Anita welcome :)
hello and welcome anita
hello and welcome
Hi and a warm welcome
Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!! :)
welcome Anita ;D
I just love your surfing corso avatar
Susen
Thanks! ;D I like the pic ass well. Here is the pic a bit bigger!
(http://www.eyedea.nl/klanten/pictures/hangloose.jpg)
maby this is a stupid question, but is that photo for real or is it made in photoshop?
Quote from: del_angelo on August 25, 2006, 07:16:51 AM
maby this is a stupid question, but is that photo for real or is it made in photoshop?
nope, not stupid at all!!! :) Mila is the best Surfer there is!!! No kidding!!!!
This is done by photoshop! She can jump very high and if taken a pic while jumping very high and transpotted in a surfing pic. But thanks 4 the compliment!
your realley good with photoshop. the picture look so real :)
Hello, Anita!
Aso love the pic with corso-surfer ;D
Thanks!!!! :-[
welcome
Yulia