I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Michael Ertaskiran. I am new to this forum and look forward participating in future discussions.
Hello Mike. Welcome to the forum.Look forward to your input on the forum.
Hello Mike,
Welcome to the forum. What a great pleasure it is to have you here :). I also look forward to you sharing your knowledge and experience of the Cane Corso with us.
PS I told you this yesterday, Kovu is outstanding. Congratulations on you and Eddie producing such a wonderful dog.
Hello! ;D
hello and welcome :D
Welcome to the forum Mike. It was nice to meet you in Reading. 8)
Hey Mike how are you. Welcome! ;)
Jim Ballard
Hello Michael and enjoy it here.
hello and welcome :)
Hello and welcome Mike. Please post your website link. It is one of the most informative ones I have come across!!
Thanks
welcome :)
have a nice time :)
hello and welcome :)
Welcome aboard Mike -
Great to see you here - this board just gained another outstanding resource!
Hello Michael, welcome to this great side.
Welcome Mike
Hello and Welcome Mike...Good to see you here!
Hey Mike. Good to have you here. I have heard a lot of good things about you and look forward to your input.
Welcome!
Well hellllooooo there....... Nice to see you here budd!!!
;D ;D ;D
Lucci gives her handler a big kiss.....
Zoe
Hi Mike! Welcome! :) This is a great forum! Glad you are here! Patti
Welcome to the forum!!! ;D
Mike, really excited to have you here.
I hope you find the time to share your experience and educated opinions.
I think you hold some of the crucial pieces to the Corso jigsaw puzzle.
Welcome.
Josh
Hey Mike it's about time for you to make it to this forum
Hi Mike,
Glad to you see you on board. :)
Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome.
Welcome aboard :)
Hello Jose, it has been many years...how is my friend Mr DeVries?
Hi Mike nice to meet you here. Renzo allways called me mister DeVries. I think he gave us a good start in thinking about the Cane Corso. I'm no longer president of the famous Cane Corso Club Holland ; they have to do it without me. So nomore events with Italian judge / breeders anymore in Holland. I will do my own events with other passionated breeders in Holland ; we have an event the 10th of may with Sarka .Just have a good look at the dogs and explain to visitors what a Cane Corso is /+ history. When you're in Holland your allways wellcome; we have enough to talk about. Yes I really have to visit the USA and show some of my dogs like Federico Dei Re di Roma. See you my friend.
Ciao Eric
Hello Eric,
ahhhh...good times. I have been updating my websight so Ive been going through old pictures the last couple of weeks and I came across pictures of Renzo, Shauna, me, you and GianCarlo from 2000 in Italy. My favorite the one with us all and CH Ciro. It's amazing 8 years has gone by!
I look forward yto catching up with you. BTW whenever I have a taste of grappa I think of you!
Hi Mike, welcome to the Forum, from things I have read you are indeed going to be very resourceful to us (ME ;D) in need of more and more knowledge of this breed which I live with! Which has taken over my home, my mind, my heart and my soul like a bunch of Aliens! Hey, but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way!! So looking forward to all your posts!! Again, welcome aboard and have an excellent time!! ;)
Welcome! :)
Big fat huge welcome to you :-*
Welcome aboard!!! :)
Welcome Mike