Hi everybody,
I live in Germany but me and my dog (a Corso, of course) are Italian.
welcome :)
Hello and welcome :D
Welcome :)
hello and welcome on board
Hi welcome to the board
Welcome and enjoy!! :)
Hello! ;D
Hello & Welcome
Glad to have you! Welcome and enjoy the Forum!! ;D
Hi and welcome Braccio, where you are living in Germany? (I come from Bavaria ,better Oberfranken)
Hey Braccio-
Good to see you 'round these parts. Check out the "Dyrium" thread, started by this obnoxious jerk who used to belong to this forum. Then check out the "hypertype" thread.
Then for the hell of it, go to this:
http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=1259.msg14039#msg14039
This last one was important for me, at the time. Got me thinking about stuff I hadn't considered before.
This will give you some background on this good forum's more controversial, yet pertinent, discussions and, well, members. Ha!
Josh
Hallo und grüsse dich hier! Woher kommst du aus Deutschland? L.G. Kristina
Hello & Welcome
Hello and Welcome! ;D ;D
Welcome!!! :)
Hi Mobius, I
now I know what you were referring to last time.
Aiace and CCstarlight, I work in Stuttgart. I understand and speak German, but I cannot write it.
Here are the first pics:
(http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7030/dsc05577om5.jpg)
(http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6586/dsc05583ro4.jpg)
Welcome