My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Cane Corso Di Monnot on August 18, 2006, 02:34:56 PM

Title: Hello
Post by: Cane Corso Di Monnot on August 18, 2006, 02:34:56 PM
Hello, I am Frenchy and as my name indicate itÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã‚Ã,¦ I am FrenchÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;). However, my English being limitedÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :'( , I would be satisfied to make simpleÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D! I find the environment of this forum sympathetic nerve and I liked found information new in the topics which I read.

By
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: chris on August 18, 2006, 03:29:15 PM
welcome to the forum frenchy
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Casa del Sol on August 18, 2006, 08:14:23 PM
welcome frenchy...
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: canecorsonancy on August 18, 2006, 08:32:39 PM
Welcome on board. And this goes for all new members. My computer is not well enough yet to post many messages :-\
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Veleda / Igni et Ferro on August 18, 2006, 11:19:35 PM
Welcome here Frenchy ;D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Irena on August 20, 2006, 10:15:52 AM
welcome  :)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Cohors on August 20, 2006, 02:47:26 PM
Welcome Frenchy
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Garciano on August 21, 2006, 08:34:45 PM
Warm welcome to you. Enjoy the site
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Anita on August 23, 2006, 06:04:06 PM
Bonjour! Welcome here!  :)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: jojo on August 23, 2006, 06:09:39 PM
double bonjour.

Welcome.

Ciao x
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: del_angelo on August 24, 2006, 06:29:36 AM
welcome ;D