Hello
My name is Jason Andrews and I'm from Fresno, CA. I have been researching the Cane Corso for the past several months trying to educate my self on the breed, breeders, and Confirmation/Showing before purchasing my first cane corso! I have been speaking to several breeders from California to New York. Stacey from Amore Cane Corso's referred me to these forums as another source of information, and I thank her for all of her time and education regarding the breed!
I hope to continue learning from everyone and I'm open to all advice offered! I look forward to hearing from everyone and hopefully from others in California that share the same passion for the Corso!
Respectfully,
Jason Andrews
Glad you made your way here Jay. ;D
Welcome to the forum Jason. You'll find tons of info. here.
Welcome to the forum. 8)
Welcome to the forum Jason. Got your email, will get back to you tomorrow.
Hi Jason, welcome from North Carolina. You will learn many things here, meet many people and make alot of friends!
Enjoy your time spent here!! ;D ;D ;D
Hello! ;D
Welcome Jason and enjoy it here! ;)
welcome to the forum
Welcome aboard...........
Welcome and enjoy.
welcome to the forum :)
enjoy it
ciao 8)
welcome aboard.....lots of great people and tons of information here....enjoy
welcome to the forum.... ;D ;D
Hello and Welcome!! ;D ;D
Hello and welcome :D
Hello,
You are Kinda Close to me. I am in San Jose if you want to see some corsos. We have meet ups Twice a month in the Bay Area
Max
Hello and welcome! :)
Hello and welcome to this forum, lot's of CC-enthusiasts here and CC-friends :) :)
Hello
My name is Megan and I recently adopted my very first corso two weeks ago. He is 10 weeks old today and I have already fallen in love with this breed. I could not ask for a better companion for myself and my two kids. I did some research before purchasing a dog of this breed and I have to tell you he is so amazing. Just in two weeks he lives up to the description you will read when researching this breed. I too am learning daily about this breed and wish to gain even more knowledge from the "experts" of this breed. I would love to get into showing but I am waiting until I can get an accurate evaluation on my little guy. I think you will find this breed very rewarding and challenging.
(http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll180/mjones2_2008/Picture185.jpg)
(http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll180/mjones2_2008/Picture190.jpg)
Welcome! ;)
Jim