Poll
Question:
a new here
Option 1: an indrotuction
votes: 0
Option 2: a new member
votes: 0
Hi everyone, my name is Katlin, me and my dogs , a beatiful corsogirl 1,9y corsogirl CicoMarlyan and 2,6 y corsoboy ZelentsoNortiano, live in Estonia. I found a way to this forum through the corsofan and friend of ours. I believe I can find here very useful and interesting information 8)
(http://images.marlyan.multiply.com/image/3/photos/1/600x600/40/DSC_0414%5B1%5D.jpg?et=Ezh%2BHqfX8euc88shV9kmoQ&nmid=88562621)
Hello! ;D
Hi Katlin! ;)
Hello and welcome to the forum Katlin, I am sure that you would find here lots of friends and the enthusiasts of the CC
Hello and welcome to the board.
welcome to the forum
Hello Katlin, from us at Bella Dolls in North Carolina.. Welcome and enjoy!! Very Pretty dogs..
Tere Katlin,
Tervitused South Californiast! :)
Kairi
Thanks for everyone for the warm welcome greetings :)
Welcome aboard 8)
Teretulemast Kätlin :)
Welcome :)
welcome to the forum :)
enjoy it
ciao 8)
Welcome to the forum.
Hi :)
You have very nice dogs :)
Kinga
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum. Do you have more pictures of your dogs? I am curious of the male.
Yes, more pics of my dogs are under the "photo corner" under "Cico", there are more pcs of both of them :)
Welcome and enjoy your time here! ;)
welcome.... ;D
Tere Katlin :)Welcome to the forum!
(http://i038.radikal.ru/0805/72/f2280d932b1at.jpg) (http://radikal.ru/F/i038.radikal.ru/0805/72/f2280d932b1a.jpg.html)