My name is Massimo Bini and I live in north of Italy between Milan and Turin.
I am the owner of the cane corso " I Fontanili " kennel and like first thing I just want to say hello to everyone on this forum.My web - site is under building from a lot of time but I hope to make it run in a full way within some weeks.If someone want to see allready something can have a little vision on www.icorsideifontanili.com
ciao
massimo
welcome to the forum. Nice Website also.
welcome
complimenti per i tuoi cani . Acciaio e Diryio i miei preferiti. ;)
Welcome hope you enjoy it here!!!! :)
Hello and Welcome!
Nice website... 8)
hello and welcome!! Enjoy your time here. Loved your website, let us know when the english version is working!! I still loved all the pictures!!
Hello and welcome! I like you dogs in websait! Congrads! :)
ciao massimo,
welcome to the forum.....enjoy.
Hi Massimo,welcome to the Forum, also my favorite is Diryo, keep us posted with the english version of your side :) :)
WELCOME MASSIMO!
Hello and welcome :D :D
Ciao Massimo,
Finalmente sei arrivato!
Montse
Welcome here, we have a very beautiful dog in England from your kennel, compliments on your excellent dogs. :-* :-*
Hello Massimo, welcome!! ;D
hello max ,
have a nice time here
welcome on board !!! ;)
welcome to the forum :)
Ciao Max welcome here! ;)
Hello massimo
Welcome to the forum,nice to have you here.
Complimenti per i cani...............Benvenuto
Hi welcome to the forom
Welcome Massimo from Georgia. Very nice dogs and am looking forward to the English version.
Hi,
we chacked your website - you have fantastic dogs! They are not only beautiful but they are strong and fascinating.
Congratulation for your great job!
Ester & Istvan from Norway
Thank you mates for compliments.
Best regards from Italy
ciao