Hello,
I live near Cologne and I have a 2 years old Cane Corso female from Sandra Schmidt and an 11 old female from a private breeder.
I want to get in contact with Cane Corso owners and breeders to get much informations about the breed and bloodlines of the Cane Corso!
I am pleasant to change informations.
This is my young Nelly:
(http://www.antikdogge.de/images/galnelly/nellyokt072.jpg)
(http://www.antikdogge.de/images/galnelly/nellyapril082.jpg)
and this is my old Kira:
(http://www.antikdogge.de/images/galkira/kirawelpen5.jpg)
(http://www.antikdogge.de/images/galkira/kirawelpen1.jpg)
Kira with puppies of Nelly
welcome to the forum
enjoy it :D
ciao 8)
Hello and welcome!!
welcome to the forum
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
It was a mistake, my greetings!!
Thank you very much for the nice wishes!
Hello and welcome! :)
Hello and welcome you can learn alot here!!!! :) :)
Hello Sandrav,
Nelly is from Murphy (Morpheus) x Novara (Stonecrofts Timber x Scilla).
I am the breeder of the "Antikdogge", this is a new race (breed) to the old molosser from the past (Antike). We are 2-3 breeder in the club witch breed the Antikdogge but only in Germany.
We try to breed a very healthy dog and look for very healthy bloodlines of the Cane Corso and the Dogo Canario to re-breed this old molosser from the past.
Welcome to the forum, from bella Doll's in North Carolina. Enjoy your time here. Interesting!! ;D
Welcome and enjoy your time here. ;)
Hi and welcome :)
Hello,
thanks for all the good wishes!
Hello and welcome!! ;D
hello and welcome here
Hello and welcome :)
1 Thing missing in this introduction........... Your name..... We always like to know who we are talking to. Could you please give us your name after all? ;)
Oh sorry I have forgoten to tell my name! My name is Steffi Lanzrath from germany :). I am maried, I have a son, two dogs and I am 44 years old.
Hallo! So liest man sich wieder ;)