My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Pandor on August 24, 2006, 09:33:39 AM

Title: A new member
Post by: Pandor on August 24, 2006, 09:33:39 AM
Hello everybody ;D
I come from the north of France
My english is very bad but but I'll try to make efforts, I hope that you will understand me ;)
I will present to you my dog in the heading photographs
I find this forum really sympathetic and I'm happy to be among you
Title: Re: A new member
Post by: Casa del Sol on August 24, 2006, 10:49:19 AM
welcome to the forum, i see mre and more french here. i hope you enjoy.
Title: Re : A new member
Post by: Zazelle on August 24, 2006, 10:50:05 AM
Hello Pandor, Welcome hereÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
Title: Re : A new member
Post by: guillaume on August 24, 2006, 11:23:02 AM
Welcome here ;) I hope that you will show us your talents of artist on this forum!
Title: Re: A new member
Post by: nuceria on August 24, 2006, 11:59:50 AM
Welcome  :)
Title: Re: A new member
Post by: del_angelo on August 24, 2006, 12:22:38 PM
welcome Pandor ;D
Title: Re: A new member
Post by: Anita on August 24, 2006, 12:37:51 PM
Bonjour!!! Welcom here!!!!  :)
Title: Re: A new member
Post by: chris on August 24, 2006, 03:30:54 PM
hello pandor
welcome to the forum,
Title: Re: A new member
Post by: Pandor on August 24, 2006, 03:48:24 PM
Thank you very much for your welcome messages ;D
I am glad to find there some French whom I know  ;)
Title: Re: A new member
Post by: Irena on August 24, 2006, 04:28:40 PM
hey pandor
welcome to the forum
Title: Re: A new member
Post by: Garciano on August 25, 2006, 02:38:59 PM
Welcome  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D