My real name is Marzenna and I am a happy owner of 3 cc. 2 of them are males and 1 is a female. My friend Corssvesa send you their photos.
hello and welcome Marzenna
This foto of Diablo&Corsa they are Marzenna's dogs
(http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9453/dsc01251ib2.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9453/dsc01251ib2.61f69ba90d.jpg) (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=217&i=dsc01251ib2.jpg)
and Kidu
(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1305/dsc03307hg1.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1305/dsc03307hg1.c7921a6a57.jpg) (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=155&i=dsc03307hg1.jpg)
welcome Aboard 8)
Hello Marzenna, and welcome to the Forum, enjoy it. Your Kidu is out of Varenne like our Czedor. :) :)
Welcome to the Cane Corso Forum, Marzenna!! Kidu and his family are one of my favourites!! :)
Hello and Welcome!
welcome to the forum..
Welcome aboard, from bella Dolls in North Carolina.. Enjoy your time here! ;D You have beautiful dogs!!
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome and enjoy your time here! ;)
Hello! ;D
Cześć Marzena :)
Welcome to the forum ;D
I very like your Kidu :-*
Kinga ;)
Welcome here.......I miss Poland ???
welcome
Hi and welcome!
hello and welcome
That formentino male is beautiful. Love his coat. Welcome aboard from Amore Cane Corso in Georgia.