Hello cane corso lovers, my name is Amber. I'm 33 years and live in Assen in the north of Holland. I'm a proud owner of 2 cane corso's named Zoë and Zizzo. Zoë (Cento x Bora CdC) is 4 years old, blue female and she is bred by N. Bouwman. Zizzo (Murphy x Novara) is 2 years old, formentino male and he is bred by S. Schmidt.
Zoë (left picture) Zizzo (right picture)
(http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6092/21mei2007071bd2.jpg) (http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8894/22dec2007120jw0.jpg)
Welcome to the forum. Nice dogs. you will have fun here. Lots of info and great topics.
Hello Ambs, nice to see you here. Kisses to Zizzo from his mother Novara :-*
Welcome !
Really nice dogs, I like them a lot :)
welcome to the forum :)
Hello and Welcome
Hello and welcome, you have nice dogs there, I like Zizzo :) :)
Thx all, I do hope i will learn a lot from this forum. It's really nice to see cane corso lovers from over the world here exchanging their knowledge. Great to have a forum like this!
@Silke Hi Silke, it's so nice to see you are on this forum aswell. Zizzo was really delighted with a hug from his mummy, eventhough he is a big boy now :P Novara will become a granny soon ;D
Welcome and enjoy your time here! ;)
Welcome and enjoy!! :)
hello and welcome here
hello and welcome. I can see Zoe (very nice) but I have a red X for Zizzo, didn't get to see him :(
Enjoy your time here!
Welcome aboard from Georgia
HI welcome to the forum, I can see the both but I don't see a blue dog is it the picture?
:) Welcome! Nice Pups! :)