Hi, my name is Giovanni and I,m from Italy.
I've two cane corso and I'm really happy to join this forum,
I tink it's very interesting and really multicultural!
I didn't tink cane corso were so widespread!
Ciao Giovanni,
Welcome on board ;D
Do you have any pics of your dogs?
Hello and welcome
Hello! ;D
Hello and Welcome from Ohio!
;D
Welcome to the forum.
welcome :)
CIAO! Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum. ;)
Welcome! :)
ciao welcome on board
Hello Giovanni, ;)
Welcome to the forum, I know you will enjoy your time here!! Would love to see your dogs.. You have a namesake, lol My male is named Giovanni!! ;D ;D He is my baby!!
Hello Giovanni,welcome to the Forum,your right the CC is multicultural and people from over the world love the breed ;D ;D
Quote from: canecorsonancy on May 31, 2008, 10:31:23 PM
Do you have any pics of your dogs?
Yes I've some pics....I'm trying to attache them but are bigger then 150 Kb...
Help me!!!
Welcome aboard!!
This is a link to a little tutorial/ instruction to post pictures :)
http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=3201.0
Welcome from Georgia
Hi welcome to the forum
Hi Giovanni,
welcome to the forum, enjoy it ;D
ciao 8)
Welcome! :)
Hello and welocome!!! ;D
Hello and Welcome!!