hi this is roy i have beeing in this breed for 3 years,
i own 1 male 2.5 years,1 female 3 years,and a young female 1.5 years and my little monster female and my baby boy 8 months old.
we do show and work are dogs.
roy
Welcome, brother. Give Cindy a hug from Kelly please.
welcome roy
very nice to have you on the forum
welcome Roy ;D
Hi Roy
Good to see you here & welcome.Can you please post some pictures of her(Cindy).I told you at the show that I Really like her.
thanks
Hello Hello
Finaly you made it here.
Yulia
hi roy welcome to the forum :)
hello and welcome, another fellow texan...i'm from midland, texas, but i am currently living in italy. hope you enjoy the forum.
Hello neighbor! I was in Dallas for 10 years, now in SE Oklahoma.
Hey Roy,
nice to see you here, how are the dogs doing???
I heard you wil visit Jacki soon!!!
Sandra
thanks for the warm welcome
hello ron,did you get the pictures of cindy?
hi zeep what part of okla? hope to meet you at nationals
hey tony i dont have to many pics of cindy but when she winn at nationals ill take a lot
hi chris and del angelo
hello my friend yulia long time not see in you,,
hello sandra cindy is doing a lot better,i will take her to nationals on sept and after the show im going with jackie hope she came up to the nationals speciality
my boy tito is doing so good and my little addie too
nice bb nancy
roy
St. Louis ought to be well worth the drive. I am in McAlester - about 3/4 of the way between Dallas and Tulsa - just below I-40.
Welcome on the forum with your dogs :)
Hi! Welcome!!!! :)
Hello and welcome ;D
Welcome. ;D