hello. I apologize for my English I hope that understand.My name is Simon and I am writing from Italy.I have a cane corso over 9 months which is called Alis.I am happy to find many people with a passion for the Corso.
Welcome to the forum!!! ;D
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum! ;)
benvenuto nel forum...
Welcome !
welcome Simon
enjoy your time here :)
welcome :)
have a great time ;D
hello and welcome.....
Welcome!
Welcome. Do you have any pictures to share?
Hello simon
Welcome to the forum ;D
Hello Simone, welcome to the Forum, it would be nice if you want share the pics of your Alis with us :D :D
Hello & Welcome!!! :)
Hello and Welcome! :)
welcome to the forum
hello and welcome here!!
Hello and welcome!
Welcome and enjoy!! :)
Welcome ;D
Jim
Welcome Simon! :)
Hi and welcome to you both
Hello Simone and Welcome
Hello & Welcome :)
Welcome! ;D
Jim
welcome ;)
Welcome and Enjoy!!! ;)
Hello and welcome
Hello
Welcome here on the forum :)
Hello, welcome on this forum :D