Hello! ;D
I'm Corso and American bulldog owner from Finland.
I have a cc; In futuro Briccotondo alias Ã...lle, and an American Bulldog Frostbite Bahia.
I've been interested in corsos for years before taking a one, and now I just wouldn't survive without a one.
Ã...lle is one year old male, swedish-import.
Here is a pic of him:
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/tuntun_/P1030546.jpg)
And heres Bahi:
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/tuntun_/P1030490.jpg)
Welcome! :)
Welcome and enjoy! :)
Welcome to the forum.
Hello Heidi, welcome to the Forum , Ã...lle has a nice head profile( what is the meaning of little thing?) ;D ;D
Helmut
welcome :)
Quote from: CCSTARLIGHT on June 21, 2008, 05:12:11 PM
Hello Heidi, welcome to the Forum , Ã...lle has a nice head profile( what is the meaning of little thing?) ;D ;D
Helmut
Thank you...
Little thing... I don't know why I decided to use that nickname.
I wanted some different nickname here than what i have other forums. Usually I keep Bahia or Bahiska when I'm at the AB-forums, but now I'm in CC-forum...
And my name (heidi) is too common, to use at nickname.
Hello Heidi, and welcome to the forum, I know you will have a great time here.. ;D
Both pics are on the beach ,on a lake or the sea? ...having friends in Valkeakoski. ;D ;D
Quote from: CCSTARLIGHT on June 21, 2008, 11:23:26 PM
Both pics are on the beach ,on a lake or the sea? ...having friends in Valkeakoski. ;D ;D
No I don't have friends in Valkeakoski, (Or I don't remember anyon who lives there). Actually we are almost 4 times in a week at the beach with dogs. AB loves to swim...
We have lake in near of us (alright we are living in Finland, so everybody has a lake near of them).
But in the picture where is AB, we are in dogpark. Theres my man behind Bahi.
Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum! ;)
Welcome :)
Welcome Heidi & Ã...lle ;D
Welcome Heidi, Alle and Bahia!
welcome here
Hi!
I wanted to introduce you our new familymember; American Bulldog Doris
He is now 8 weeks and one day old little girl:
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/tuntun_/P1030647.jpg)
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/tuntun_/P1030730.jpg)
Bahi is little bit jealous about all the attention what Doris has, you can see it in her face:
(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/tuntun_/P1030561.jpg)
Ã...lle tries to play with Doris and we have to stop him all the time... He just don't realize his size and Doris doesn't realize that she isn't so big after all. Their playing is kind of rough.
Cute ;) Welcome
Jim
what a little cutie :)
What a little cute puppy, I'd like to snuggle with her :-*
And I love Bahi's facial expression - it's great!!!