Hi I'm Lola's mom Jen from Nj This is my 1st time on this forum I just got a 14wk 34 pd Cane Corso named lola . We hope to learn lots any tips would be Totally GREAT.
Thanks
welcome
welcome :)
have a great time!
Welcome and enjoy! :)
Welcome to the forum. You'll learn alot here.
Welcome to the forum. ;)
Jim Ballard
Welcome, ask, enjoy.
Welcome aboard!!
Congrats on the puppy 8)
Who are her parents?
Hello and welcome to the Forum. You will have a great time here, enjoy!! ;D
Welcome to the Cane Corso enthusiastics and enjoy , pics of Lola would be nice ;D ;D
hello and welcome
welcome...
Welcome on board!
Hello! ;D
welcome and have some fun here
Hello & Welcome!
Hi and welcome to the Cane Corso family
Quote from: lolaBean on July 01, 2008, 10:04:11 PM
Hi I'm Lola's mom Jen from Nj This is my 1st time on this forum I just got a 14wk 34 pd Cane Corso named lola . We hope to learn lots any tips would be Totally GREAT.
Thanks
Hello
Welkome to this good forum
Bea