:) Hi friends of the forum, introduce me I am Alfonso and I write from Italy.
From over 10 years I have a great passion for the dogs of race Corso.
In these year I have matured a lot of experience on this splendid race until to get some marvelous samples.
My breeding that is found in Italy calls " La Collina Del Corso" and the address of my site where you can look at my dogs it is:
www.canicorso.it ;)
Hello and welcome to the board.
Ciao Alfonso,
Welcome on board ;D
welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome and enjoy! :)
Hello and welcome :D :D
Hello! ;D
Hello & Welcome!! :)
br
Karolina
Hello and Welcome!
Welcome! :)
welcome to the forum
Hi Alfonso, welcome to the CC- Forum, its nice that one more from the motherland of the CC shows up here ;D ;D
hello and welcome
Hello :)
welcome to the forum..
Ciao Alfonso,
Welcome to the forum.....
Eddie
Ciao Alfonso,
welcome on board! I've just tried to enter your Webiste, but there is an error message?
Warm Greetings from Lower Austria!
hello from holland
greats Mi ;D
Hi welcome to the forum
Thanks friends for the welcome one in this splendid forum
Hello & Welcome! :)
Hello and welcome to the board.
Ciao Alfonso... I have met you in Cassino at the veterinarian with Luigi. Your girl Dida is always in my mind. She is one of the most beautiful females that I have ever seen. Fine job! ;D ;D ;D
Hi I remember well you.How are you? Everything well? The beautiful Dida is fascinating more and more and this year has closed the Foreign Championship.
;D ;D
hello and welcome. ;D
Hello and welcome ;D
Jim Ballard
Hello and Welcome... any pictures of your dogs? ;) :)
Hi, welcome !
Hello and welcome!
Welcome here !
[]´s
Eduardo / CCK.
Benvenuto! Ciao
Kristina
Ciao Alfonso,
welcome.
Welcome !
Hello and welcome here :)