Hello, my Name is Patricia. My husband Fred and I are the proud owners of
Toran dei Paesi Bassi 26-02-2005
http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=3082
and Dior van de Kleine Scheere 26-05-2006
http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=6978
Nice to read from foreigner owners and breeders and I see there's a lot to read ;D
Hello Patricia and Fred, welcome here on board, you have nice dogs ;D ;D
welcome :)
have a great time!
Hello & Welcome in the forum! ;)
Welcome here ! :)
Welcome aboard 8)
welcome
welcome..
Thank you!
welcome :)
Hello there, Welcome aboard.
Welcome from Georgia
Hello and welcome from North Carolina.. I love your banner!! Have an awesome time here on the Forum!! ;D
Hello Patricia,
welcome on board, enjoy it ;D
You're right: there's a lot to read :D
hi, welcome both of you to the forum
Sorry we are late but welcome here.
Welcome to the forum!!
Thanks everybody. Still reading here ;D
I will put some pictures in the photo corner..
Welcome.
Hello! ;D
Hello Patricia, nice to see you here :-*
Hello patricia welcome here on this forum
Mi ;D
Hi & Welcome :)
Thanks everybody :)
Hi Patricia, also a late welcome from me ;)
A bit late but welcome here :D
:) Hi and welcome to the family
hello patricia welcome